POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First MC-POV effort : Re: First MC-POV effort Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First MC-POV effort
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 15 Jan 2009 21:29:16
Message: <496ff0fc$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> (2) Very few people have real ssymmetrical faces and those are considered
> (unconsciously) as *freakily* perfect, with some sense of unease.

This reminds me of the composite pictures you sometime see that are made
by taking a photograph of a face and splitting it down the middle then
combinining each half with its mirror image.  The original, real face
usually has no noticeable asymmetry, but the two composites have almost
Jekyll and Hyde differences.  It's amazing how different they look.

      -=- Larry -=-